My Dad sent me this smoothie recipe – and as much as I normally hate things that are good for me, I am tempted by this concoction.
- Fill blender half way with a 5 or 6 oz bag of baby spinach, packed down a bit.
- Add one banana and two squares of dark 70% cocoa.
- Add a handful of baby carrots.
- Add a handful of Fresh or frozen strawberries and fill 2/3 with apple juice. This is not a lot of juice as most of it is already filled with the other ingredients.
- Fill most of rest with soy milk.
- Blend well.
- Drink well. Live well. Enjoy!
Let me know what you think about it!